I was thinking this morning, and realized if I had known half of what I know now about college sports and how to get a scholarship in sports that it would changed my whole life. I would have a roadmap to a great scholarship, and that’s exactly what I want for the families and athletes who visit our website. I want to give you the secrets, the nitty gritty, and the things no one shares. Wouldn’t it be helpful if you were able to ask us any questions you had, and get step by step instruction on how to get your son or daughter a college scholarship in sports? This website will be that resource, and we are here for you, over the next couple months you will see some additions to our site, including free downloadable resources on nutrition, college recruiting, and more!
Here is a little teaser: 8 Things I wish I’d Known in High School for Sports
1. Learn How to Cook – This is no joke!
2. Don’t slack on nutrition and training in summer
3. Do preventative training during high school to decrease injuries
4. Knowing the basics of sports nutrition is important before college. Many athletes get it figured out after they are done playing
5. Get on a heavily recruited and well known team before High School and have a plan to advance to older ages if possible
6. Go to College recruiting camps as a freshman in High School
7. Train like an animal, whenever possible. You are training for a scholarship and for yourself.
8. Block out negative people and just play. They don’t play and they shouldn’t have any place in your process to getting a college scholarship.
Thanks for reading!