The CrossFit Regional events have kicked off over the last couple weeks, we have seen CrossFit Regionals Europe, SoCal, and the NorCal regional will start this weekend. I don’t know about you but I have watched the regional videos over and over and aside from trying to master those technique driven butterfly pull-ups I have also taken notice to the CrossFit clothing most athletes are wearing in Regionals and other competitions. With all this chatter, and excitement in the CrossFit community and world-wide I bet you are getting amped up for your own workouts and competitions. After all, we might not be Rich Froning, but we still workout, get our WOD on, compete, and look good doing it!
I’m not just talking about how fit you are, I mean the actual clothes your sweating, bleeding, and shaking in when you’re doing your WOD. I know those clothes don’t make you the CrossFitter you are, but they do help you feel invincible, and ready for any WOD your CrossFit coach throws at you. CrossFit clothing should be lightweight, flexible, and durable, but don’t you want it to be hot to!
The HOT 10: New CrossFit Clothing From Reebok!
1.Reebok CrossFit Women’s Tri-Blend Short Sleeve Tee
This shirt is more than comfy! It feels like second skin. It was made for those WODS that demand anything and everything. Rope climbs, pull ups, hand stand push ups, you name it! One of the best benefits of this CrossFit clothing shirt is it will decrease or eliminate your chafing while performing shoulder workouts. How? It has seams that are rolled forward to decrease shirt bulk which decreases your chances of chafing.Product Information
- 63% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 12% Rayon
- 63% Polyester / 25% Cotton / 12% Rayon
- Flatlock seam stitching and ergonomically designed cut lines help lessen irritation
- Get yours today! Click the link below to visit Reebok CrossFit!
Don’t slip those tata’s out! Hold them in with this racerback that helps prevent WOD wardrobe malfunctions. Gravity WOD’s like handstand push ups, muscle ups, and double unders might make you nervous now, but with this crossfit clothing essential you will feel assured and ready to do work!
Improved four-way stretch straps and a racerback construction allow full range of motion and moisture-wicking fabric keeps you cool and dry. Inner cup support with removable padding. Cropped graphic design.
- 92% Polyamid / 8% Elastane
Deadlift Days will be your favorite days with these backside shaping capris from Reebok. The Becca Capri is made with four-way stretch moisture-wicking fabric to keep you cool and dry. Move fluidly, with a great waistband that wont budge.
The Becca Capri also features Flat-lock stitching helps to prevent irritation in sensitive areas and the key pocket inside the waistband comes in handy. All-over front left leg print.
- 88% Polyamid / 12% Elastane
- Slim fit – wears close to your body making it ideal for high-performance exercise.
- PlayDry technology moves moisture and increases ventilation
- Chase waistband and back yoke provide added comfort, flatlock stitching reduces chaffing
- Key pocket in waistband for convenience and softhand CrossFit screen print for style and motivation
You have probably seen these flashy and comfy shorts on one of your favorite CrossFit women. In fact many have worn them in demo videos and WOD’s. The style of surf meets the performance of training in our faux-denim lightweight boardshort, built specifically for functional movement. It also features lace-up front fly with Velcro closure. Stretch woven fabric allows full range of motion. Inner brief and PlayDry gusset helps minimize odor. 2″ inseam.
- 87% Polyester / 13% Elastane
- Slim fit – wears close to your body making it ideal for high-performance exercise
- PlayDry technology moves moisture and aids in ventilation
- Lace up fly front with Velcro for secure, stylish fit
- Antimicrobial Inseam gusset for increased comfort and mobility
This tank made our cut mainly because we have seen a few women wearing these and they love them! “Crossfit turning sevens into tens” says it all when your wearing this crossfit clothing number!
- 65% Polyester / 35% Cotton
- Burnout Preshrunk
We know there are plenty of places to buy your CrossFit clothing from, but we truly believe Reebok has dedicated themselves to develop a line that is meant for CrossFit workouts and community members. There is extra thought and care put into every CrossFit clothing product that they create and it really does matter during your workouts. You could workout without fancy crossfit clothes, but why when their is Reebok? Go to Women’s Shoes & Apparel from Reebok for your CrossFit Clothing.